UNUSUAL PHENOMENA TAKING PLACE AT THE TIME OF THE APPARITION
l. The Doves: They differ from the normal pigeons in that they are able to fly at night; they are also bigger in size and different in shape.
2. The Stars: They are bigger than the usual stars. They used to descend quickly on the church. Sometimes they were spherical in shape or like lanterns.
3. The Light: It used to appear over the domes. Its colour was orange or light blue. It used to encircle the church like a sacred halo.
4. The Cross: Though opaque, the cross used to glow over the big dome with a phosphorescent light. Sometimes, a very white cross appeared over one of the domes or over the Virgin Herself when She made Her apparitions.
5. The Incense: It used to permeate the place with its strong pleasing smell and white colour.
6. The Clouds: Used to appear over the domes, sometimes taking the form of the Virgin.